Our Mission and Vision
Family Matters partners with youth, families, and communities to cultivate a way of living in the world that develops strong relationships, meaningful communication, and safe environments for courageous social change.
We seek to build an equitable society for all.
Family Matters gives voice and action to building an equitable society through transformative relationships, education, and leadership development.
- Family Matters nurtures meaningful and life-changing relationships within homes, schools, and communities.
- Family Matters engages youth through transformative educational experiences to foster a love of learning. In efforts to close the education gap, youth are supported through school transitions and are prepared to be college- and career-ready.
- Family Matters partners with youth, families, and the community to cultivate leaders that are confident, resilient, responsible, and accountable.
- Family Matters prepares and supports youth and families in effectively navigating institutional and systemic constraints.
- Family Matters co-creates a safe space for community conversations, trainings, and intentional movement toward a more just society.