Why Make a Legacy Gift?
Turn your relationship with Family Matters into a lasting commitment!
- Ensure high quality out-of-school time programs offered to youth ages 7-19
- Guarantee support for future Youth Development programming
- Continue the legacy of Family Matters as a leader within the North of Howard community
- Foster educational resources, leadership development, transformative communication skills, and relationship-building opportunities for youth and families.
- Further Family Matters’ mission of building an equitable society
- Receive individual tax incentives
There are a several ways to make a legacy gift to continue the mission of Family Matters.
- Identify Family Matters as a beneficiary in your will or living trust. Click here for sample language to be used in a bequest.
- Donate retirement assets. Click here for instructions.
- Name Family Matters as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy. Learn more here.
In order to make the most informed decision to participate in our planned giving program, we recommend you gather information about your current assets and meet with a professional financial planner to assess your options.
Get In Touch
There are many giving options available. Please email us or fill out the inquiry form below and we’ll be in touch soon.