We are excited to announce the Annual Family Matters Changemakers Gala, which will take place on Saturday, June 25, 2022, on a private terrace with an open view of Lake Michigan.
For 35 years, Family Matters has partnered with youth, their families, and the community to:
- Overcome structural racism and systemic oppression
- Facilitate personal and collective justice and influence social change
- Nurture meaningful and life-changing relationships within homes, schools, and communities
- Engage youth through transformative educational experiences to foster a love of learning
- Close the education gap
- Support youth through school transitions and prepare them to be college- and career-ready
- Cultivate leaders who are confident, resilient, responsible, and accountable
- Prepare and support families in effectively navigating institutional and systemic constraints
This year’s celebration will feature restaurants from the Rogers Park community. There will be lively music and dancing, silent and live auctions, and a video showcasing highlights of Family Matters’ 35-year history.
With your support we can achieve our 2022 goal of $150,000.
Thank you for all you do to make our work possible.
Thank you for being on this journey with us.
Thank you for being a changemaker.
Family Matters Staff Team and Board
Sponsorship Contact: Tabitha Williams, Development Director at email@example.com or 773.465.6011 ext. 114