I’m walking in Family Matters’ 33rd Annual Walkathon on October 1st. I hope you’ll support me in raising funds for this important organization!
$281.00 donated of $1,000.00 goal
Family Matters partners with youth, families, and communities to cultivate a way of living in the world that develops strong relationships, meaningful communication, and safe environments for courageous social change.
We seek to build an equitable society for all.
Family Matters’ Walk-A-Thon raises critical funds to support:
- The Family Matters School, a K-4 cooperative microschool with a focus on experiential learning
- Respectful Communities, a Principles of Leadership training course
- Project RISE, a teen job-skills training and leadership development program
- Partners in Learning, a one-to-one after-school tutoring/mentoring program
- Community Engagement, a partnership with families and members of the community involved in ongoing activities and initiatives beyond those participating in daily programming
Thank you for partnering with Family Matters!
If you would like to give via your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) please click here. Family Matters’ EIN# is 36-3588490.