Join NU GSA in walking in Family Matters’ 32nd Annual Walkathon on October 2nd! Support your fellow Wildcats in raising funds for this important organization!
$51.50 donated of $500.00 goal
Campaign has ended
Family Matters partners with youth, families, and communities to cultivate a way of living in the world that develops strong relationships, meaningful communication, and safe environments for courageous social change.
We seek to build an equitable society for all.
Family Matters’ Walk and Roll-A-Thon raises critical funds to support our programs:
- The Family Matters School, a K-3 cooperative microschool with a focus on experiential learning
- Respectful Communities, a Principles of Leadership training course
- Project RISE, a teen job skills training and leadership development program
- Partners in Learning, a one-to-one after-school tutoring/mentoring program
- Community Engagement, a partnership with families and members of the community involved in ongoing activities and initiatives beyond those participating in daily programming
Please consider making a donation to support my walk and Family Matters – every dollar makes a difference!