In partnership with youth and their families, Family Matters is building an equitable society through transformative relationships, education, and leadership development to dismantle structural racism and systemic oppression in our community.
Family Matters’ Walk and Roll-A-Thon raises critical funds to support our programs:
- The Family Matters School, a K-3 cooperative microschool with a focus on experiential learning
- Respectful Communities Principles of Leadership training course
- Project RISE teen job skills training and leadership development
- Partners in Learning one-to-one after school tutoring/mentoring
- Community Engagement, our collaborative activities with families and members of the community beyond those involved in daily programming delete the period here
Please consider making a donation to support my walk and Family Matters – every dollar makes a difference!