Family Matters partners with youth, families, and communities to cultivate a way of living in the world that develops strong relationships, meaningful communication, and safe environments for courageous social change.
We seek to build an equitable society for all.
Family Matters’ Walk and Roll-A-Thon raises critical funds to support our programs:
- The Family Matters School, a K-3 cooperative microschool with a focus on experiential learning
- Respectful Communities Principles of Leadership training course
- Project RISE teen job skills training and leadership development
- Partners in Learning one-to-one after school tutoring/mentoring
- Community Engagement, our collaborative activities with families and members of the community beyond those involved in daily programming delete the period here
Please consider making a donation to support my walk and Family Matters – every dollar makes a difference!