Family Matters partners with youth, families, and communities to cultivate a way of living in the world that develops strong relationships, meaningful communication, and safe environments for courageous social change.
We seek to build an equitable society for all.
Family Matters’ Walk and Roll-A-Thon raises critical funds to support:
- The Family Matters School, a K-3 cooperative microschool with a focus on experiential learning
- Respectful Communities, a Principles of Leadership training course
- Project RISE, a teen job-skills training and leadership development program
- Partners in Learning, a one-to-one after-school tutoring/mentoring program
- Community Engagement, a partnership with families and members of the community involved in ongoing activities and initiatives beyond those participating in daily programming
Thank you for partnering with Family Matters!
or click a team name below to contribute to and join that team
Team NissaI’m walking in Family Matters’ 32nd Annual Walkathon on October 2nd. I hope you’ll support me in raising funds for this important organization!$0.00 donated of $500.00 goal
DeLong DoersI am walking in my 32nd Annual Walkathon for Family Matters on October 2nd. I have walked in sun and rain and winds and once, in snow. Each Walk-A-Thon has been a joy-filled day of community and celebration. Highlights for me each year are walking the route with friends old and new, partaking in the delicious picnic, refashioning the annual t shirt, and having the opportunity to spend time with people I love while raising money to create an equitable society. Thank you more than words could say for your support of the walk and of me. I am forever grateful. Kim$500.00 donated of $15,000.00 goal
Shady and Elvis and FriendsI’m walking in Family Matters’ 32nd Annual Walkathon on October 2nd. I hope you’ll support me in raising funds for this important organization!$154.50 donated of $3,000.00 goal
Mary Jo and FrancisWe love Family Matters and hope you’ll support us in raising funds for this awesome organization!$103.00 donated of $1,000.00 goal