Make a Donation to Family Matters
If you would like to make a tax-exempt donation to Family Matters, we:
- Accept checks payable to Family Matters, 7731 N. Marshfield Ave., Chicago, IL 60626
- Accept credit card donations over the phone at 773-465-6011 ext. 110
- Accept credit card donations on the web via PayPal by clicking this link.
FAMILY MATTERS WISH LIST
We would be grateful for the following in-kind donations.
Book fund to expand our library to include more reference and resource books; gender and racially inclusive picture books; reading material for pre-teens and teens; resource guides for parents
Resources for whole family events, such as educational/cultural trips to museums, an African American History celebration, and holiday gatherings
- musical instruments- drums, tambourines, cymbals, guitars, etc.
- music keyboards
- dry erase easel
- CD player, CDs
- card tables
- paper goods (cups, plates, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper)
- newsprint tablets, 24”x36”
- framing of children’s art
- arts and crafts supplies
- kitchen and cooking supplies and equipment
- office supplies
- personal hygiene products
- power surge bars
- cleaning supplies
- batteries – all sizes